Enjoy Bali an amazing experience ATV riding too explore country side of Bali with adventure route at the jungle, rice field, garden, small river and traditional villages.
Bali an amazing experience ATV riding on all-terrain vehicles (quad bike) with long and challenging track along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Bali traditional village that are not monotone. It’s safe and suitable for beginner and professional. Come on!!! Ride with us!!!
We have long trek in natural environment is very cool and picturesque panorama. It’s time for you to try out our challenging track to pampering your adrenaline. Back to the nature and have fun !!! You won’t regret and forget the experience.
SKY TOUR PACKAGE – PRIVATE TRIP (no landing – Max. 5 Passengers)
Tanah Lot & Seminyak Coastline Tour
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Tanah Lot – Back to
Duration : 20 Minutes
Price : 14.000.000
Uluwatu & GWK Tour
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Jimbaran Bay –
Uluwatu Temple – Back to Benoa Heliport
Duration : 30 Minutes
Price : 17.500.000
Nusa Island Tour
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Kelingking beach –
Nusa Lembongan – Back to Benoa Heliport
Duration : 45 Minutes
Price : 24.500.000
Lake Kintamani & Mt.Batur
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Mt. Batur – Lake
Kintamani – Ubud – Back to Benoa Heliport
Duration : 60 Minutes
Price : 35.000.000
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Lake Beratan
(Bedugul area) – Back to Benoa Heliport
Duration : 60 Minutes
Price : 35.000.000
Mt.Batur – Besakih Temple – Mt.Agung
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Mt Batur – Lake
Kintamani – Besakih Temple – Mt Agung –
Ubud – Sanur Beach – Back to Benoa Heliport
Duration : 60 Minutes
Price : 45.250.000
Mount Rinjani Tour
Fly from Benoa Heliport – Mt. Rinjani
(Lombok) – Back to Benoa Heliport
Duration : 120 Minutes
Price : 90.000.000
*All the above prices are include 10% tax and Insurance
Waiting fee on the ground at IDR 5,000,000 per hour
Additional charge apply for start or finish point in Ngurah Rai Airport at IDR 25.000.000
(Non Commission) include Permit and Ground handling fee
Payload limitation need to confirm upon booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Minimum 2 hours in advance booking required and must be paid in full prior to the flight.
• Flight operation time start from 8 am and last flight at 4 pm
• Passengers are required to be ready at Benoa Heliport or at your point of departure 1 hour
prior to flight departure time.
• Passengers are strictly required to show their passport upon booking and upon check in.
• Payload limitation & maximum number of passengers is non-negotiable. Flight is not allowed
to operate if the payload is exceeding the maximum capacity. A total payload limitation
applies for total passengers and luggage.
• All flights and/or routes are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather
and Air Traffic Control.
• Although Air Bali Helicopter will endeavor to fly all guests at their pre-arranged timeslot, we
cannot always guarantee flight departure and arrival times due to factors beyond our
control. Restrictions imposed by Air Traffic Control and temporary inclement weather
conditions may delay our flight schedule.
• When bad weather occurs during the flight (e.g. volcano tour) the aircraft will be diverted to
an alternative route for the reminder of tour. Any additional flight time incurred will be
charged after the flight.
• No smoking or consumption of alcohol is allowed on board the helicopter.
• Damage done to property by a passenger will be charged to the passenger.
• Air Bali reserves the right to use passenger photos for Air Bali social media purpose with
• Air Bali reserves the right to deny boarding or refuse the carriage of any person and reserve the
right to back to heliport if the condition present an actual or potential safety hazard or risk
Point A to B Transfer
(Start or finish point from Benoa Heliport)
Soori Tabanan (in house guest only) 10 minutes/way IDR 14,000,000 IDR 12,600,000
W Hotel (in house guest only) 10 minutes/way IDR 14,000,000 IDR 12,600,000
Nusa Lembongan 15 minutes/way IDR 18,500,000 IDR 15,750,000
Nusa Penida 20 minutes/way IDR 27,000,000 IDR 24,300,000
Viceroy/Visesa Ubud 15 minutes/way IDR 21,500,000 IDR 19,350,000
Bali National Golf Nusa Dua area 15 minutes/way IDR 21,500,000 IDR 19,350,000
Pecatu/Ungasan 15 minutes/way IDR 21,500,000 IDR 19,350,000
Ulakan Manggis 15 minutes/way IDR 27,000,000 IDR 24,300,000
Handara Golf 35 minutes /way IDR 37,000,000 IDR 33,300,000
Letkol Wisnu 45 minutes/way IDR 53,000,000 IDR 47,700,000
Menjangan Dynasti 45 minutes/way IDR 53,000,000 IDR 47,700,000
Gili Trawangan / Lombok (Oberoi
Lombok/Lombok praya) 45 minutes/way IDR 53,000,000 IDR 47,700,000
Benoa Heliport Complex, Jalan Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pesanggaran, Denpasar 80222 Bali
Tel: +62(0)361 846 8955, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.airbali.com
(including but not limited to impairment and intoxication from alcohol or drugs) to our
passengers, crew, staff or property.
• Full payment is required to confirm the booking.
• Cancelation (by the client) within 7 days before the flight date, Air Bali will return 50%
booking amount minus IDR 1.000.000 as the administration fee.
• Cancelation (by the client) within 1 day before the flight date is considered as no-show, no
refund will be made.
• Client can re-schedule the flight. Changes will be free of charge until 48 hours before
departure. For changes made less than 48 hours before departure, we charge IDR 2.000.000
• When unsuitable weather on the day of the client’s flight exist (with no signs of
improvement forecast), the flight may be re-scheduled at a time that is mutually convenient.
If the client is unable to fly at any other time (i.e. the client is leaving the next day), then no
fees are payable by the client.
• The call on weather is at the absolute discretion of Air Bali pilot. Air Bali does not fly in
heavy rain/ poor visibility or when thunderstorms are in the area of flight.
• Cancelation (by Air Bali) without any time limitation due to aircraft/pilot condition, Air Bali
will return the entire payment.
• Due to high standard of our safety, quality and service, Air Bali do not take any
responsibility to book helicopter from another company when our helicopter flight
unable to operate due aircraft/pilot condition
• Air Bali Helicopter do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any costs
associated with airfares, accommodation or anything else that occurs when the
helicopter flight unable to operate due to any factor beyond our control.